Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Narrow Scope: Moderne Warfare Due

The old entry I was planning on submitting was way too long and tedious for me to finish, and full of bull on all fronts that I know would have made me suffer if I had posted them, so let me just sum it up in one quick little paragraph:

yadda yadda yadda, hate the Tar-21, yadda yadda yadda, the shotguns in this game are mostly crap, yadda yadda yadda, AK47 w/ grenade launcher, silencer, and heat scope is pwnmaster, yadda yadda yadda, why oh why did they remove the SVD from online gameplay? Yadda yadda yadda, I find it hilarious that you think a Stinger/RPG-7 combo would work in a campaign. Yadda yadda yadda, lolFAMAS, yadda yadda yadda AUG is basically an automatic sniper rifle, yadda yadda yadda, Price is pwnmaster, yadda yadda yadda go straight to the devil's bollocks, Shepard! yadda yadda yadda, Makarov is so full of it, yadda yadda yadda, Je me conforme à aucunes lois de l'homme ou de jeu, et pour cet acte de trahison mon corps mourra,  yadda yadda yadda, why use sniper rifles when an ACOG sight on any gun works just as well? Yadda yadda yadda, SOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAP!!!, yadda yadda yadda, But-but! I liked Ghost! Shepard, you evil man! Yadda yadda yadda, knife in brain makes teh thinky thoughts go thpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbp! Yadda yadda yadda, game over, and I still lose.

Basically, that was what I had written, in a nutshell. And most of it was a farce.

I love how Infinity Ward removes one really good game from online play because "It's too powerful", yet they keep all kinds of other cheap guns because apparently, having one hundred rounds of ammo plus a nine hundred round surplus is just peachy, or because nobody is going to live long with a UMP.

Does this site employ emotes? Because I'd like to use the rolls-eyes one right about now.

*heavy dramatic sigh* write me when Infinity Ward does something right... or when Treyarch starts doing Call of Duty games again.

No comments:

Post a Comment