Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Narrow Scope: Team Fortress 2 Shenanigans

<While playing TF2>

Leigh: And you decided to start a Jarate war with me because...?

Shamus: Just figured I'd try and see what it's like to have a Jarate fight without the Jarate? Fuck, I don't know...

Jack: You know, speaking of fu-

Shamus/Leigh: NO.

Jack: Aw, come oooooon! I didn't even get to the good part!

Greg: Still no.

Jack: Fuck you!

<lolAxtinguisher>

Greg: MOTHERfuck!

Leigh: And you guys wonder why I'm so quiet.

Shamus: Have you EVER sworn, Leigh?

Leigh: Maybe once, under extreme stress. The rest of the time is usually either because I'm not watching what I say, or because I'm making a really good joke that requires it.

Shamus: Makes sense to me.

Jack: Hey, let's invite some random noob on here and fucking destroy his ass.

Leigh: Uh, let's not and say we never did.

Greg: Or, we could invite the lady-peoples and have a go at each other.

Leigh: You kidding, mate? Minx would destroy you.

Shamus: Yeah, but not you, Leigh, because as usual, you've mastered the game like a prick.

Leigh: Well, yeah...

Jack: Fuck you Leigh, us not-cool gamers are going over here.

Leigh: 'Kay, but, didn't you just lay down a massive bomb trap over there?

Jack: Dowha-?

<lolbigexplosion>

Shamus: Motherfucking Jack, you fucking knicker-wearing tool!

Leigh: Bloody hell...

Jack: They're called CAPRI PANTS in AMERICA, fucker.

Leigh: Why, again, did I agree to play Team Fortress with you guys?

Greg: Hey, I don't know, I'm just enjoying the show.

Leigh: Right. That's it, I'm spy-killing all your backsides.

<One massive spy-kill fest later>

Leigh: And what have we learned about using the Soldier's grenade taunt on a spy disguised as a Scout?

Jack: It's fucking pointless.

Leigh: Good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment